Project Development and Support
Project development and support is a School of Technology and Business group whose primary objective is to support the development of several interdisciplinary educational research and development projects, as well as ensure the quality of both applications and projects.
Project development and support continually supports running projects and project development as it relates to:
- Overview of possible financial support opportunities with an updated annual cycle. We can offer mutual information meetings and the facilitation of development processes.
- Overview of which projects the School of Technology and Business has applied for, has discontinued or is currently running in the form of a project database.
- Overview in relation to possible consortium compositions and internal/external project partners. This involves both businesses, public organizations and research environments.
- Ensure synergy and the sharing of knowledge between projects and the study programmes.
- Develop competencies and knowledge sharing among the project leadership and project participants.
- Identify trends and tendencies and stimulate networking among businesses and research environments.
Before the project the department of Project Development and Support can help with:
- Project applications including organization, economics, project formalities and descriptions.
- Facilitate an application procedure where partners are identified and project goals explicated.
- Agreements of cooperation, Intellectual Property Rights, licitation rights, confidentiality and project law.
- Application proofing and final layout.
- Documentation of the project application process.
- Models for how to involve students in a project and ensure integration with the education programmes.
During the project we can be of assistance with:
- Sparring with project leadership
- Drawing up appropriation contracts
- Project documentation and economy (debriefings, co-funding etc.)
- Status and periodic debriefings
During project finalization we can help with:
- Final reporting
- Promotion of project results
- Project evaluation
- Ensure the afterlife of the project
Project development and support is a distributed group. This means we are physically spread out in the organization with the intent to have the greatest possible effect on the study programme environments.
The group is organizationally placed under the Research and Development Department at School of Technology and Business, but involves lecturers, secretaries and financial competencies outside the department.
Jonna Pedersen, Director of Research and Development, email@example.com,
tel: +45 8755 4013
Stine Wendelboe Bjorholm, Academic Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org,
tel: +45 8755 4017
Lars Mønsted Nielsen, Senior lecturer and consultant, email@example.com,
tel: +45 8755 4019
Karin Reinholdt, Director of Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +45 8755 1167