VIA university College does not only say that it is an international institution. We act it. To make sure that the international activities are a fundamental part of our institution, we have defined a strategy to guide the various activities towards the same goals.
The aim of VIA’s international vision and strategy is the following:
- VIA University College will meet the demands for globalised education and for graduates with international competences required by society and the government.
- VIA University College will create growth and international competitive environments of social and academic excellence for students and staff.
- to make VIA University College visible to the international educational scene and attract international students to exchange programmes, full degree programmes and continuing education.
To meet our own strategy, in the short term we will:
- establish courses and programmes taught in English at all faculties.
- create Double Degree programmes within all our course programmes in cooperation with our partners.
- offer Summer School at all faculties.
- further the dedication of our staff in scientific and development projects with an international dimension.
In the long term, we wish to agree with our partners on Joint Degree programmes and to offer Danish education at newly established educational sites abroad.